Christmas Gifts for Girls and Boys 15 to 17 Years Old
Gifts for Girls
81. Ecotools Train Case
Well, she’s all grown up now, so her own cosmetic bag will perhaps become her favorite gift. Yours too, if she has more cosmetic and make-up products than you, and they are all spread around the house.
82. Dahlia Nifty Patented Handbag Purse Organizer
There are no jokes and complaints left in the world that women didn’t hear about them and their purses. This gift will help your little girl be more organized.
83. OThread & Co. Women’s Casual Basic Solid Stretchy Crop Top
Among the numerous clothing options you can find online, this one stands outdue to the interesting cut and timeless striped design.
84. LE3NO Womens Classic Zip Up Varsity Bomber Jacket
She will love you for this one, trust us. If she has other tastes in coats and jackets, find something that you know she will really enjoy!
85. Nine West Table Treasures ELM Wristlet
Speaking of purses, maybe we should start with something smaller, and then progress to big tote bags, right?
86. Hello Kitty Women’s Pretty in Plush Robe
Black for elegance, as she’s all grown up now, the kitty for fun, and to not forget she’s still a child. Good for slumber parties, and to give her a feel she’s a real woman.
87. VERDUGO GIFT Spa-In-A-Basket
Well, mommy, you can buy this for yourself, and share it with your daughter, or get her one, and teach her to enjoy treating herself as she deserves.
88. Jane Stone Bubble Bib Chunky Necklace
One of the best Christmas gift ideas for kids who are stepping into adulthood, she will always remember the necklace her parents gave her one year.
89. Gucci Gucci Flora Gracious Tuberose Eau De Toilette Spray
It’s a summery perfume with delicate scents and a very young and jolly aroma to it, a delight for a young lady in bloom.
90. Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray]
If your girl is not so much into purses and perfumes at this age, but shows an inclination to the geek side, we thought that she might like to receive a classic movie collection, even if she probably grew up with Harry Potter.
Gifts for Boys
91. KONOV Wide Genuine Black Leather Men’s Bangle Cuff Bracelet
If he likes wearing leather accessories, or even steel / silver ones, such as bracelets or even necklaces, you have a lot of options this Christmas.
92. Stacy Adams Moisture Wicking Camo Print Boxer Short
Sometimes, it’s fun to make fun of your teenage son. Some people gift their boys Tweety Bird neck ties, or Christmas rain deers shorts. These ones are more casual, but still cute.
93. Van Heusen Men Knit Beanie
Some adolescents are terrible when it comes to wearing hats, while others gather entire collections. If your junior son is from the second category, he might actually enjoy this good-looking warm hat.
94. Tough Outdoors Touch Screen Gloves
Wearing gloves has a terrible effect on our ability to use smartphones. Not anymore!
95. Pulcher Black Lava Stainless Steel Cobra Style Digital Bracelet Wristband
This may be advertised as unisex, but we have a feeling boys will like it more than girls. It’s jut an idea, but the futuristic look and the hi-tech behind this are great.
96. Star Wars Darth Vader 12 oz. Stainless Steel Self Stirring Travel Mug
Funny mugs with awesome characters on them? He will definitely enjoy them. You can try any shape and model, with any text you want, but if your son is in the geek mode, this Vader mug will make his Christmas.
97. Gorgeous Men Manicure Grooming Set
If he looks at you in surprise, tell him that all women he will meet in this life will like a well-groomed man.
98. Blizzard Bay Men’s a Probing Encounter Ugly Christmas Sweater
Nothing says Merry Christmas better than an ugly Christmas sweater.
99. Columbia Men’s Gunnison Snow Boot
‘Cause nothing compares to a pair of solid winter boots that will make your boy stand out in the crowd, and offer him the comfort he needs.
100. Canon PowerShot A2300
We know he mainly uses his phone camera, but a real camera is what he is going to need, as concerts, trips together with friends, and lots of parties are coming.
Well, this was pretty much it. We really hope you liked these 100 best Christmas gift ideas for kids, and that you felt inspired to find even more interesting ones. If you’ve already started the holiday shopping, tell us what you bought for your loved ones!