Christmas Gifts for Girls and Boys 11 to 15 Years Old
Gifts for Girls
61. Eastvita Wallet PU Leather Holder Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S3
This particular one is for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 III, but it can also be a starting point to find a new cute and useful phone case for your little lady, no matter the type of phone she uses.
62. Ailisha Bracelet Leather Strap Wrist Quartz Watch
This one is a great model, but you can pick any wrist watch for your little lady, from the casual, sports, or fashion departments. However, this one stands out in the crowd for its looks and quality.
63. N’ice Caps Girls Sequin Trimmed Adjustable Ear Muffs
Cute, fashionable, and warm, this winter accessory will make any girl wear it with joy, especially if she grew up not liking wearing heavy winter hats, beanies, or toques.
64. GEARONIC TM Women’s Soft Pashmina Scarf
The soft, stylish pashmina and silk scarf is a wonderful gift to receive. Somewhere between a girl and a woman, your girl will appreciate good quality, elegant accessories.
65. HipGirl 12pc 2.5″ Loopy Ribbon Puff Hair Bow Clips
That little miss’ hair needs some attention, if she wants to look pretty and stylish at school and with her friends.
66. Hippie Hobo Boho Crossbody Shoulder Messenger Bag
Girls will always have a special relationship with their purses. So, make her happy, and get this hippie tote, or some bag you know she will enjoy.
67. Kate & Lucy Sterling Silver 3-Piece Cubic Zirconia Earring Set
Small, cute, matching almost any type of outfit, this is the age when girls start developing a special relationship with their jewelry. And mommy can borrow a pair for herself as well.
68. Jessica Simpson Girls’ Faux Leather Jacket
New, trendy, and warm, especially if you live in a colder area. And branded, if your girl has a soft spot for labels.
69. iDuoDuo Girls Glitter Sequins Flat Canvas Shoes
Skechers, sneakers, you know the drill… yes, they start developing that special relationship all girls have with their shoes… And for the right occasion, these are spectacular even for adults.
70. Kindle Paperwhite
An investment meant for all family members, this reader, while new and improved, will open up a world of reading possibilities for your little lady.
Gifts for Boys
71. Dockers Neckwear Boys’ Solid Tie
Well, it’s a first time for everything, and this elegant black tie will make him feel like a man, and not a child.
72. Calvin Klein Boys’ Debossed Logo Hoodie
He may not ask Santa for a specific hoodie, but he will surely enjoy a brand new, fashionable one.
73. Black Canvas Backpack School Bag
Maybe you’d like to consider a hiking backpack instead of a school one, but hey, you can fill it with sweets, toys, and even some games, and he will love it! Not that this model wouldn’t be absolutely lovable.
74. Creative Sound Blaster Blaze Gaming Headset
Presuming that it doesn’t have to be Christmas for your son to get some video or console games, a pair of head phones is always welcome!
75. LifeBox Samsung Galaxy S4 Case
Wait until you see the features on this one. You’ll want one for yourself.
76. Beardski Pirate Ski Mask
Once he’ll get his hands on this, he will not let it go, especially if he’s into skiing or other winter sports.
77. Victorinox Swiss Army Spartan Pocket Knife
Daddy might want one too, especially if the boys are outdoor fans.
78. Deer Stags Boy’s Mack Boot
Cause nothing turns a boy into a man better than a pair of quality, trendy boots.
79. LJYH Boys leather jacket
Because rebel without a cause is never out of fashion, and because if you find a size that fits, he will look spectacular.
80. Bond 50: The Complete 23 Film Collection with Skyfall
Maybe he won’t like the old ones as much, but a movie collection is one of the best Christmas gift ideas for kids. He may be into Marvel adventures or Star Trek series, but let’s face it, the Bond series is a classic, and it had its share of incredible actors along the years. A cultural stepping stone for every boy out there.