Yes, we accept guest posts. You can even become a regular contributor to our site, in which case you will receive your own profile and Author Bio section.
However, for all guest posts we reserve the right to
- edit your article so that it complies with our publication standards;
- edit your article for SEO purposes;
- remove your article with no prior notice, should plagiarism be revealed after publication.
Bear in mind that we will only consider submissions which adhere to the following guidelines:
- at least 1,000 words in length;
- original, informative content;
- contain no reference to illegal or morally objectionable activities;
- explore topics we haven’t addressed before – make sure you check out TenMania’s articles before submitting a guest post pitch.
How to pitch:
- Shoot us an email at ann.shaffer(at)tenmania.com if you’d like to become a contributor on the site.
- Tell us a few things about yourself.
- Submit at least one article topic & samples of your previous work (writing portfolio).
- Alternatively, you can submit your article directly via email. Keep in mind, however, that direct submissions are less likely to be accepted. It is better to submit a topic to one of our editors & agree on an outline.
- An editor will review your email and get back to you as soon as possible. Be patient!
- Once the final draft is reviewed your article will be scheduled for publishing.
- Feel free to add your author bio at the end of the article, with a link back to your site.
Given the large number of submissions we receive, we may take some time to review your material and reply with feedback. Please understand that our editors are, sadly, only human 🙂
We will not charge for guest posts that seek to promote personal blogs and are written by the bloggers themselves.